Philippines is known for its congested road or (heavy traffic) that is why many commuters and tourists are dealing with it every day.
Taxi or car is no longer the mainstream, waiting in long line can be time-consuming and can also be a problem if you more than 10 Pax.
Now, for easier and more convenient transportation, our company offers a 12-seater Rent-A-Van service for our clients.
A self-driven is not available but we make sure that our drivers are approachable, kind, respectful and nice to make clients feel secured during the trip.
Hyundai (StarRex) (Grand Starex)
If theres is no such vehicle, it can be changed to a higher grade vehicle.
- Parking fee
- Manila area(Pasay, Makati, Taguig, Manila)
– Manner tip (Php 100~200)
All are based at the airport in Manila, except for the four cities above, such as Quezon City.
Additional Charge Information by Region
- Quezon City, Parañaque, Sucat, Alabang: + 500 pesos (site pay)
- Batangas area: + 2,500 pesos (site pay)
- Pampanga ,Angeles, (Clark) area: + 3,500 pesos
The picture below is the meet up place and pick up location at airport in manila.
Please take note that every terminal has different pick up location.
All location will be determined depending on the vehicle condition. When a specific vehicle is requested, it will be assigned to the same type of vehicle depending on the situation of the vehicle.
It is available for 12 hours at the time and place you want.
Gas, toll fee and parking fee costs are separate, Tips, Driver fee and meal you can pay on time.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please be careful about unexpected accident such as lost valuables and cash when you participate in the tour and personal safety accident. (Please read the safety rules before booking and agree)
- We are not responsible for any accidents caused by personal negligence.
- Travel insurance must be purchased separately. Tour Five has also a Travel Insurance to Offer at low price