- The nearest beach in Manila is the Matapungay !!
- What if you want to do a hopping tour during your free trip to Manila?
- Germans developed sea-cottages on the sea - fired shark
- from banana boat free to base gas experience diving !!
- When the payment is completed, the reservation for the tour is completed. You can receive your voucher by email within 12 hours.
- If you have not received your voucher by e-mail within 24 hours, please contact us at our Customer Center at 1661-2372 or your friend "Tour Five" of KakaoTalk Plus.
- Pick up time from the hotel
- Pick up from your hotel - Go to Batangas and go to the resort of
Mata Vukai Beach - After a brief briefing, you will have a launching experience and a seafood meal
- Hopping tour boat Go on a hopping tour
- take a 20-30 minute boat ride to snorkel.
- After the tour, we will take you to your hotel.
- Experience diving: 65,000 won / Fun diving: Once - 65,000 won, 2 times - 100,000 won, 3 times - 130,000 won (additional option available)
- Pick up time is about 10 hours (pick up at 8:00 am)
- Private car for return (car, oil tax, toll fee, driver)
- Resort admission fee
- Fishing seafood lunch
- Hopping tour
- Hopping tour equipment
- Banana boat ride
- Boat Mantip 100 pesos ($ 2) per person
- Article tip 500 pesos ($ 10) per team
- extra clothes (including underwear)
Special Tips !:
- If you speak to a Korean manager, boarding a banana boat is free!
- There is no Korean guide, and a local knight will help you with the tour.
- Hotels in Manila / Malate, Makati, Taekwondo, Pasa and other areas may incur additional costs.
- The tour course can be canceled due to weather conditions. / Cancellation fees are refundable, except for the vehicle cost.
The symbolic symbol of Macha Buddha Cai is the symbol of Macha Buddha Cai.
The nearest beach in Manila, jewels in Luzon, and a sunset in Mahabokai! Mahabongkhai is a small village on the west coastal city of Lian, in the Batangas area. It is located near the South China Sea and is the closest beach to Manila, which is also a popular spot for locals. It is about 120 kilometers from Manila. However, it takes about 2-3 hours because the road condition is bad. A beach with the nearest sandy beaches in Manila with only mud flats and wetlands. In the 1950s, Germans began to gain popularity on weekends as they resorted to resort cottages on the beach. In the 1960s, Philippine codes developed as luxury resorts along the beach to become resorts.
The reason why the beaches of Mata Vukai are about two kilometer and become popular are separate. It's called a firing. This shot is floated on the beach at Mt. Bamboo firing is a place for those who enjoy a leisurely holiday, with a shot on the beach, unlike enjoying the beach on the beach.
Seafood and barbecue meals
A tourist destination very familiar to Filipinos
Relaxing in the woods
Notice: Undefined variable: TSD_Schedule_En in /home/kobi/html/Site_Admin/pages/T5_Site_Manager_Product_Add.php on line 492
- 투어 참가시 귀중품 및 현금 등의 분실사고와 개인의 안전사고에 대해 각별히 유의해 주세요. (예약 전 안전수칙 동의서 필독 후 동의) - 개인 부주의로 발생된 사고는 책임지지 않습니다. - 여행자 보험은 개별적으로 가입하셔야 합니다. 투어파이브 역시 여행자보험 판매 대리점으로 저렴한 가격에 판매 중입니다.
Notice: Undefined variable: TSD_Location_Desc_En in /home/kobi/html/Site_Admin/pages/T5_Site_Manager_Product_Add.php on line 478