- The tour where you dip your feet in a waterfall and have lunch! - Free use of swimming pool, shrubbery, museum - Coconut farmer's residence tour - Go to the artificial waterfall with a horse drawn by Socara Bao in the Philippines! Serenade is a bonus!
- When the payment is completed, the reservation for the tour is completed. - You can receive your voucher by email within 12 hours. - If you have not received your voucher by e-mail within 24 hours, please contact us at our Customer Center at 1661-2372 or your friend "Tour Five" of KakaoTalk Plus.
- 7:00 am: Pick up from hotel - Specified tour time (recommended between 6 AM and 8 AM) - 9:00 am: Arriving at Villa Sukudero - Visiting museums - Go to the waterfall with Karabauoma - Gardening / Swimming pool / Traditional bamboo raft experience - Lunch under the waterfall (lunch between 11 am and 2 pm) - 5 pm: Villa Escudero to Manila * The above schedule is suggested by Tour Five, and you can arrive and depart at any time.
- A resort owned by the owner of a Philippine coconut farm, where you can see how rich farmers are. - It is an environmentally friendly meal. Forks and spoons are not provided for lunch, so take your Forks and spoons separately.
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm - All day course
- Round-trip pick-up sanding (Manila Hotel <-> Villa Eskudero), the latest vehicles, friendly driver, fuel coast, tollgate cost - Villa Escudero One Day Tour Ticket (Includes Farm Ticket / Museum Ticket / Boat Boarding Ticket) - Use of swimming pool and resort facilities (bamboo, etc.) - Filipino folk traditional performances (Friday ~ Sunday, Philippine Holiday) - Dipping your feet into a cool waterfall (lunch buffet in the Philippines)
- Personal expenses - Drinks (beer, soda, coconut drinks, etc.) for lunch are available separately. (100 pesos) - Bicycle rental (100 pes per hour) - Korean guide - Driver Manor Tips (500 pesos per team) - insurance
- sunscreen, sunglasses, hat - Comfortable dress - Swimwear (please prepare if you want a swimming pool)
Special Tips !
- Filipino traditional performances will be held on Fridays ~ Sundays and on Filipino holidays. It will start at 2 pm and proceed for about an hour. If possible, we recommend you to look at Philippine traditional performances.
- There is no Korean guide, and a local guide will help you with the tour. - All tours of Tour Five are indipendent tour and can last up to the time you want. If you have a place to stay, please do it!
What is the life of the Philippine rich? Let's go to coconut farm owner's house! Villa ESCUDERO PLANTATION AND RESORT is located 2 hours from Manila and 80 km from coconut farm. The owners of this place are owned by children of Don Arsenio Escudero and Dona Rosario Adap. Villa Escudero was opened to the public in 1981. It is one of the cultural heritage that can tell how the rich rich of Philippine culture lives. With its rich farmers and private museums, you can feel aristocratic society and aristocratic culture of aristocratic society.
Six Reasons to Visit Villa Escudero!
1. Museum: This private museum is the first to be visited in Villa Sucudero Tour, filled with objects from all over the world, which have been collected for generations by the Escudero family. This museum was built from the family of Eskudero since the 1800s and is a very popular place for Filipinos. It is a very attractive place for Filipinos as well as foreigners. Filipino traditional clothes, antique furniture and dresses make the Philippines look back. It also has books by the national hero Jose Rizal, which is more popular than the museum run by the Philippine government.
2. Labasin Lake: A place where visitors to Villa Escudero enjoy the bamboo groves, and those who spend the night can experience a special experience in the traditional houses of the Philippines. This beautiful lake was created by the first hydropower plant in the Philippines and was built by the son of the founder of the farm.
3. Labasin Waterfalls: Villa Escudero is the most famous place on the tour. It is a lunch to soak your feet in the waterfall. This place is made up of hydroelectric power plants. Many tourists are looking for this waterfall.
4. Wedding Center: If you are thinking of a beautiful couple's unforgettable wedding ceremony, Villa Escudero can not be overlooked. Traditional Philippine food and the view from the highest point will be an unparalleled opportunity. Do not miss this opportunity, as the traditional wedding ceremony of the Philippines takes place on a horse-drawn carriage!
5. Philippine Traditional Performances: For all tourists, world-class performers present Filipino electric dances and songs. We provide you with unforgettable experiences for a lifetime.
6. Pool: All visitors to Villa Escudero have free access to the swimming pool. Some Filipinos have frequent visitors because of this beautiful swimming pool. There is a kids' pool where children can play.
Map confirmation is essential because it is wide.
- 투어 참가시 귀중품 및 현금 등의 분실사고와 개인의 안전사고에 대해 각별히 유의해 주세요. (예약 전 안전수칙 동의서 필독 후 동의) - 개인 부주의로 발생된 사고는 책임지지 않습니다. - 여행자 보험은 개별적으로 가입하셔야 합니다. 투어파이브 역시 여행자보험 판매 대리점으로 저렴한 가격에 판매 중입니다.
VILLA ESCUDERO PLANTATIONS AND RESORT
Villa Escudero, Km 91, Tiaong, Quezon
Tel : +63 (02) 523-0392, +63 (02) 521-0830, +63 (02) 523-2944, +63 917-583-7727, +63 919-993-4744, +63 923-741-0605
Fax : +63-2-521-8698